For Support Requests, please use the following options below.
Sending a support email
- Use the subject line to describe the issues you are having in a few words, i.e. “Cannot print”, “Cannot access website”, “Headset isn’t working”.
- In the body of the email, tell us more details about your issue and the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.
- Select the “Importance” of the email – this will help us determine the priority of the ticket.
- Click on “Send” to send your email to support – You will receive an email shortly after, stating that our support team has received your ticket and a Service Order has been created.
- If you do not have internet connectivity, your phone system is down or your computer is not working, please call us immediately.
- You will always get a live person during business hours!
- Regular business hours M-F 8am to 5pm.
- We have 24/7 support – if you need support after hours:
- Call main number
- Leave a message in the correct mailbox select IT or voice mailbox based on the issue you are experiencing.
- Brief description
- Direct callback number
- An on-call technician will respond within 1 hour.
- After hour rates will apply
Once we receive your email or phone call, we will create a service order and dispatch a technician to support you remotely over the phone – or come on-site if needed. We have tools to make remote support possible so we can see your computer screen with you while we are on the phone.
Our goal is to respond within one hour of receiving your support request. For urgent issues or emergencies, please call or indicate in your email for more immediate support.